Standard Calibration - traceable to national standards
Standard calibration will indicate temperature and humidity readings including the instability of the readings.
17025 UKAS Accredited Calibration - meets all the requirements defined by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service
17025 UKAS accredited calibration will also include uncertainty of each measurement. Certificate and calibration label will carry the UKAS logo including the laboratory number.
- Only approved UKAS engineers will undertake UKAS calibrations.
- Temperature calibration in the range of -80°C to +150°C
- Humidity calibration in the range of 20%rh to 95%rh
- Two-position calibration (centre of chamber and control point) and multi-position calibration can be undertaken. Multi-position calibration is also known as temperature/humidity mapping involving nine sensors.
- All readings are logged automatically, typically 100 readings at 10 second intervals to record the fluctuations within the chamber.
- All calibration quotations by ETS will allow for five temperature conditions and four humidity conditions. Additional conditions may be added but will incur extra cost.
- For ovens, our calibrations will allow for 3 temperature conditions.
- Fridges and freezers will be calibrated indicating the maximum and minimum temperatures throughout the compartment over at least three cyclic periods. Readings are typically at 30 second intervals.
- A calibration certificate and label will be issued on completion of the analysed results and if an agreed pass/fail criteria has been achieved.
- N.B: Calibration is a measurement against a calibrated instrument traceable to National Standards as found; it does not include adjustment. Adjustment involves re-calibration after adjustment.
- ETS can also undertake altitude calibration (pressure) but ETS cannot offer a UKAS calibration for this measurement.
- All ETS test equipment calibration is UKAS accredited.
More about our test equipment