A new approach
- 600 and 1200 l models are completely made of plastic anti-corrosion materials
- 2300 l model is made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Temperature and pressure control at high altitude
- Overcoming the traditional concept of "salt spray chambers"
- ACS powerful remote control software, WinKratosTM available as an option
- DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
High-resolution dosage and high-precision spraying of the saline solution (atomization)
Fully-transparent hood with servo-assisted opening (600-1200 l) or pneumatic system for handling (2300 l)
Automatic stop of the running test in case of unintentional opening
Regulating-valve manometer for the control of compressed air flow
Flowmeter for the reading of the saline solution flow
VDA (with or without cooling unit) and SAE J2334 tests are available as options
On request the chamber can carry out tests according to the main test standards
KeyKratos Plus™ control system
Based on a PLC structure, the system has a control panel
consisting of a color touchscreen which allows the setting of all the
necessary parameters for performing automatic and cyclical tests.
- 5.7" touchscreen, 65,536 colors, TFT technology (faster control)
- 3 types of memory support for storing cycles, recordings, and alarms:Memory Board, Pendrive (USB key style), internal memory
- Touch menu with related pop-up screens where necessary
- ACS remote control software WinKratos™ is optionally available for both single-chamber and multichamber (16 max.) management via PC.
Back to new environmental test chambers