- Innovative range of chambers for testing components for the aviation market
- Comes in both thermostatic (temperature only) and climatic (temperature and humidity) versions
- Temperature and pressure control at high altitude
- A wide range of solutions available
- Two test methods just in one chamber
- DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Vacuum chambers are available in standard 150, 500, and 1,000 litre capacities.
Excellent solidity of the test chambers
Optimized system for the thermoregulation of the walls of the test chamber in both the heating and cooling phase, even for pressures close to the minimum value (optional).
Top-of-sector performance, in terms of both the breadth of the regulation field and the speed of the temperature and pressure variation
Industrialization of the control, cooling, humidification, and pumping devices, in order to guarantee maximum quality and reliability as well as ease of access to the various maintenance points
An innovative software
ACS altitude test chambers are now equipped with the new all-in-one software MyKratos™ allowing to manage, monitor and assist the chamber through mobile and desktop devices, using WiFi, Ethernet, or mobile network. No additional hardware or software required.
- The chamber is equipped with a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), used to manage all chamber functions and safety interlocks.
- A special device is used to control the chamber via mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones, or to establish a remote internet comnnection.
- The system can connect several chambers in cluster mode at the same time and can provide a common supervision from a centralized point.
- MyKratos™ includes MyAngel24™, our remote teleassistance system: the chambers stay connected to the remote server 24 hours a day monitoring running conditions and any anomalies, in order to guarantee faster and more efficient service and maintenance activities.
Back to new environmental test chambers